Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: NS Mail Advertisement
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Thursday, April 06, 2006

NS Mail Advertisement

As most of you know, I was invited along with a wonderful group of women to New York City last November for a NutriSystem photo shoot. We took some after pics. Today was the first day I have seen them use my picture in any of their advertising. Thank you Tracie (mrsgeonice) for letting me know you got this in the mail, and for sending me this scanned copy. I can't thank you enough. You know how much this means to me! Take a good look at Vanessa (iheartbikes) in the ad too. She is SUCH a beautiful person, inside and out, and I am honored to be in an ad with her. She is a true friend!


Here's a close-up:


Some before and afters for comparison... These actually aren't my favorite after pics. It's funny how you can have professional hair and makeup done and still like yourself better when you do your own makeup and hair. LOL.

7 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

you go girl!!! you are awesome and im sooo glad you are my friend! when i look up the word "friend" in the dictionary, there's a pic of you! hehe..i know, sounds corny, but it's true!!!! I love ya amy girl!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

The feeling could NOT be more mutual Jan. Love ya!

Amy

6:46 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Amy, you look great, and I KNEW they would have to use your photos. They'd be crazy not to! I'm so happy for you. Glad you had a great day.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Emily! I still just grin every time I see you on the NS spots on QVC. You are so teensy! :)

Amy

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy I have just started NS I am not sure I can handle their food. I have seen your recipes they sound so much more like real food. Do I need to stay on NS to loose and than switch to your recipes. Any help would be great!
GM

8:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

All my recipes are for the LOSING portion of the plan and can be mixed in with NS entrees or replace them altogether. Read the 1st paragraph on my blog recipes post. That will explain a little. Happy losing to you, with or without the NS food. It's the whole NS meal plan that is truly amazing and works if you work it. :)

Amy

8:22 PM  
Blogger newbie2 said...

Went searching online for some motivation weight loss progression pictures...came across yours...good job young lady!
Perseverance always pays off.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home