Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: The same person, but a different body...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The same person, but a different body...

It's been a couple months now since I reached my final goal and I'm still maintaining. I was going to say that I feel like a different person now, but that's not totally true. I still feel like the same ol' "me", but with a different and better look on the outside. I am happier now and I just can't say enough to people about how much NutriSystem has changed my life. Not to sound like a commercial or anything, but it's true. I look forward to a much brighter future now- one that I am excited about and look forward to enjoying every minute of! Thanks NS.

Amy (180/120/130)

4 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

YOU ROCK GIRL!!! Thanks for being my exercise inspiration! :-)

8:16 PM  
Blogger heavenlydm said...

Hi Amy,

I'm so inspired by your weight loss. Your posts and blog helped me initially build a solid foundation. I 've been wondering how you've been since reaching (and surpassing) goal. I hear maintenance mode is a trip, and more work than loosing. Please keep posting - you're a role model!!! :o)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you have read the Low glycemic diet? Did you use any of their recepies? I ordered one month of the NS and now I will be on my own. YOu are an inspiration. Than you

5:24 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hi, I've never read the "Low Glycemic Diet", which I'm assuming is a book?! LOL. I just read the NS Nourish book. :)

Amy

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home