Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: Size 16 to size 4!!!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Size 16 to size 4!!!

These "after" pics are from an NS photo shoot in NYC:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pics from the weekend in NYC
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pics from Sat night dinner with other NY NS members
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

11 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Thanks so much Tiffany! You're the best!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Are these marketing pictures for NS? They look professionally done. Good for you - hopefully one day I can make the same claim!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes, and thanks! I'm sure you'll be making the same claim soon enough. Just stick with it! :)

Amy

11:02 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

OH MY GOSH! You look gorgeous! So happy for you! What an inspiration!

Danielle

3:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks so much Christy! You are really TOO kind. Thanks for making my night.

Amy

8:07 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thank you TOO Danielle. You are the best!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Cygnet said...

Good grief! Could you get any cuter? The pics are fabulous! And I WANT THE SHOES!!!
Congratulations, Amy--you're as nice as you are pretty and fit!
Cygnet (a shoe slut)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Love the pictures and the success! I appreciate you sharing your foods too - some of that I will definitely have to try!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Amy, congratulations on your success! I know you have heard this before, but you are so inspiring to so many.

You look absolutely radiant in those pictures. I know you are so proud of what you accomplished. As you should be.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Honey said...

Amy, you look fantastic!

Any chance you can identify those folks in the NYC pictures?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'll do some editing and add some names when I'm back at home in a few days and can remember them all. :)

Amy

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home