Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: MOVIES JUST FOR FUN
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Friday, March 24, 2006

MOVIES JUST FOR FUN

Here's a few clips of my kids. I'm such a proud mommy. :)

Katrina's tap dance recital (backstage and afterwards) June 2005


Tyler's "We are the Weeds" school musical/RAP, Fall 2005
Here's Tyler as a weed. Now if any of you have a better idea of how to make a HOME-Made WEED costume, feel free to comment. This one took me hours! LOL


Katrina's "Three Piggy Opera" school musical, Spring 2006
Here's Katrina as a "piggy". They were all so cute! (Unfortunately the kindergarten teachers didn't realize that using the duct tape to secure the little piggy snouts to all of the kids' noses would leave a REALLY STICKY residue that took hours of painful scrubbing to remove). ROTFLMAO! Katrina was also on antibiotics this week for a bad cough and cold, poor thing.


Man, I just love these kiddos. :)
(If you have a slower internet connection, you may need to wait a few seconds after hitting play)... Thanks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy
I am really inspired about your weightloss. I have been on n/s for nearly 3 weeks. I was wondering when you first started out, what kind of exercise did you do to get motivated.
Thanks,
If you could post it on the board that would be great
Nicki

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am following the basic principles but am eating more than the 1200 calories. I am working out and trying to stay at a max weight gain of 35lbs. I was a "sucess" story last year about a year after my 1st baby was born ( I was honored to be asked to appear in a commercial ) I gained so much weight with the first one I have been way more aware of what I eat and healthy because of what I learned with NS after the 1st pregnancy. Knowing I don't have to eat for two but just increase my calories by a mear 300 after the 1st trimester has helped too. I am going on it 100% after the birth in a couple of weeks. I figure after I lose the 35lbs of baby weight (hopefully after a month or so) I will still have around 20lbs to lose which I will do with NS hopefully before the 4th of July and then go on Maintenance with help from people like you who do it without the food. I am sure you are in bed by now and won't read this post but I figured I would write back. Maybe I will post it on your blog. Thanks for the advice though.

JulieMyers
(julie for short :))

10:16 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey Julie! :)

I saw your reply on the boards. Thanks for posting here too so I would see it. :) I replied to you over there, but just wanted to say congrats again on all you've accomplished and on the new baby due any day. Good luck!

Amy

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Stair Contractors Green Bay said...

This was greatt to read

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home