Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: Difference in pics: Christmas 2001 and Christmas 2005
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Difference in pics: Christmas 2001 and Christmas 2005

We don't always take family pics at Christmas, but in 2001 I had lost some weight and thought I looked good enough for one. Comparing them is pretty scary though! LOL. I think I was around 150 lbs here, but it could've been more. I can't remember. I just know I wasn't more than 170 lbs in the 2001 pics because I never topped that weight until Christmas 2004 when I reached 180 and freaked out. I'm 120-125 lbs in the 2005 ones.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Christmas 2001

Image hosting by Photobucket
Christmas 2001

Image hosting by Photobucket
Christmas 2005

Image hosting by Photobucket
Christmas 2005

7 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

wow amy! huge difference! you have made such a transformation! i'm sooo proud of you!!!! now if you could just bottle up your determination and will power and send to me.....

;)

7:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well since I have your address, it's on its way! LOL. Seriously Jan, I know you have it in you! :)

Amy

7:09 AM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

well could you please come and kick my ass into gear! LOL...

plus, then we could work together if you are here. LOLOL

12:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Did you mean work OUT together? Yep, that would be a blast! I could be a drill sergeant. HeHe.

Amy

12:45 PM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

crap! yes! workout...damn fingers! they just DON'T LISTEN to me! story of my life. :-)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Amanda! The feeling is absolutely mutual!

Amy

12:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hi Kelly,

I say to go with what NS tells you, an occasional drink should be fine. Personally I don't drink as it affects my stomach poorly.

Amy

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home