Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: Vow Renewal Videos... Singing to Mike
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Vow Renewal Videos... Singing to Mike

Hey guys!

Here are some video clips of the part of the vow renewal ceremony when I was singing to Mike. Following are the words from the ceremony text before I sang:

As teenagers, Mike and Amy danced together to the song
"Have I Told you Lately",
and it quickly became THEIR song.
On their wedding day 10 years ago,
in Amy's parents' backyard, in the snow,
Amy sang that song to Mike.
Today they'd like to relive that moment
by sharing that song together again.


Click twice to play...




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I've decided there's nothing you CAN'T do!! You have a beautiful voice.

I've also decided that you need your own show on the Food Network -it can be a cross between Semi-Homemade and Healthy Appetite (the one with the nutritionist). You'd be a natural!!

Amanda (here-we-go on NS)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

LOL, thanks so much Amanda! Not sure about the TV show. I think I'd be too shy, and I'm not that good of a cook. LOL.

I always wanted to be a singer, but of course I had kids really young and never really pursued it. LOVE singing though and it was a really special moment for Mike and I to share.

Amy

7:33 PM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

well crap again! where's my tissue?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Cygnet said...

Damn, damn, damn! Now I'm crying all over again! Where's my camera so I can get another pic of Jan crying???
This was the most emotional part of your whole ceremony. EVERYone was crying!
Beautiful, Amy.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

LMAO Jan and Chris. You guys are just the best, you know that?! :) HUGS!

Amy

8:54 AM  
Blogger BorNaSuSa said...

Amy, you rock. That was so beautiful.

Linda Jo

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I am so bumming! I can't listen to your song at work so yesterday I tried at home and my speakers are broken. I didn't know that, but I asked my 14 yr old when he got home if he knew what was wrong with them he said they were probably blown because he may have listened to music too loudly!! (That may be a run on sentence :) ) I'm sure it is beautiful!!

Amy (alwayssmilin)

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sing like an Angel Amy! We all Love Ya...
Patti in Ohio

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have tried another way to lose
weight. I tried adipex and it is
really effective. i have lost lots
of weight. I ordered it online from
www.medsheaven.com I highly
recommend this, and this didn't
require a prescription! ST

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home