Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: New pics... March 9, 2007
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Friday, March 09, 2007

New pics... March 9, 2007

Hey you all!

Just wanted to post some pics here real quick. I went SHOPPING (YAHOOO!!!!) today and had a blast picking out some clothes. Just thought I'd share. :)



Amy
Start Weight 180
Goal Weight 130
Now trying to maintain between 120 and 125 lbs
***My Profile***My BLOG***My BLOG "recipes"***
My Story in the NS Newsletter
The "Sensational Six" in the NS Newsletter



(Just what I wore today to go shopping, LOL)




































(No laughing at these "butt shots"- it's an inside joke with my buddies, LOL)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,

Looks like you had a blast shopping!! Lots of cute clothes. You are so adorable, you should be a model.

Connie
(losingandlovingit)

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy, cute clothes!! you look great and you are really such an inspiration. thanks for your story and all of the recipes, they look great!
Lisa
(qtpiemom)

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I just found your profile on NS. Just wanted to say CONGRATS. I am looking at your pics and I am blown away. You look beautiful and you can be so proud of yourself! I still have a long way to go (joined NS 2 weeks ago) but I hope one day I can wear clothes like yours with the same confident. congrats again.

RealAngel71

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, Amy, Amy, you are so pretty and so thin now, don't ruin your beautiful look with the leotards, that's a big no no. The fashion police might come knocking at your door. And where have you been? It's been a long time since you last posted. :(

1:12 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

So nice to know my fashion choices warrant a reply from you. I must be on your mind a lot if you need to criticize my clothing pics from 7 months ago. LOL. As to where I've been? Why would I ever be anxious to post here again when people like you are waiting to pounce on anything I say or do. I'll post when I'm good and ready, thank you very much. I have a very full life and don't even have the time to keep my own blog updated, much less go find someone else's blog to post negatively on. Wishing you a wonderful rest of the weekend! :)

Amy

4:09 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, and by the way "anonymous", if you're such an expert on fashion, please tell me your NAME so I could be educated by your personal choices. :)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amy!
r u still out there somewhere? Your story is amazing. I just started my own NS blog and your blog is amazing! what a wonderful job you have done.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home