Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: Vow Renewal and 2nd Honeymoon Pics and Video Clips
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Monday, April 23, 2007

Vow Renewal and 2nd Honeymoon Pics and Video Clips

Hey guys!

I haven't had much time to upload pics yet from our vow renewal and 2nd honeymoon, but here's what I have so far. I will just edit and update here as I get more done on it all... It was an AMAZING time and one of the best days of our lives, as I hope you can tell by the pics. (MANY thanks to Jan-jannyanne for taking all the vow renewal pics for us... can't wait to see the rest!!!).

Amy

After Vow Renewal Ceremony:




A couple before and afters of my face... after#1 is from the lingerie shower Jan and Chris threw for me on April 12, and after#2 is from the reception on April 14 of course:


On the plane to the Bahamas:




Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort:


View from one of our hammocks, hehe:

(can you tell how windy it was???)

Still windy:


Mike at the beach:




We're REALLY bad at taking pics of ourselves, LOL:


Resting in a hammock:


Ummm, LOL:






Our view from the hammock, part 2:


On our way to our private candlelight dinner on our last night there:




Our AMAZING private candlelight dinner with our own white-gloved waiter, champagne, and a red rose:






The sunset during our dinner:


Video Clip of sunset during dinner:










After dinner:


Sandals at night:


STILL chilly, LOL:


and a couple video clips from the wedding renewal ceremony, this is as far as I've gotten so far...





11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful day with us - can't wait to see what you get up here next! :) You looked absolutely beautiful! And what a gorgeous second honeymoon! MAGICAL!! Soo very happy for you!!!

Hugs,
Barb C. (Calsgal on NS)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks so much Barb! It truly was MAGICAL. Good choice of words! :)

Amy

8:45 PM  
Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

Well, i should have only watched the first 2. I was crying on the 3rd one, LOL...

and may i say...you all RAN up the aisle!! i couldn't really even get any pics of that part! omg!! you didn't tell me the 3 of you were gonna walk so darn fast! i didnt get any of Tyler at all..barely got Katrina and barely got you! and the one of you im sure you wont be showing anyone. hehe....im glad your dad was video taping! hehe...

love the pics and the videos!! and apparently im a bad pic taker cause the ones i took vertically - are all tilted! LOL...good grief. i feel really bad about that too. cause it sure didnt look crooked thru the view finder! LOL

the video brought back all the memories tho for me!! thanks! it was sooo beautiful and seems sooooo long ago now for me!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

It was such a beautiful day Jan, and you made it even more so!!! I wouldn't change a thing, including all the pics! :) Yeah, we like sprinted down that aisle. Sorry about that. It didn't FEEL that fast, until I saw the video. haha. OOPS! Guess we were all just too excited. hehe. I think I can correct some angled pics too. I've done that on accident before... started tilting pics, so I'll check on that and see. :)

Amy

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are amazing Amy and thanks for posting so we all can share your joy and feel like we were a part of your special day! Enya is my all time favorite great choice! It sure added to the beauty of your ceremony.

Hugs
Sarah(furstsar B.I.M.)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Sarah! Yeah, we love Enya. Played it at our regular wedding 10 years ago for seating and when I walked down the aisle, so it was perfect for this time around also. :)

Amy

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!! It really looks like you all had a great time! Your dress and Katrina's dresses turned out perfect. Congratulations :-)

Amanda (here-we-go on NS)

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,
you're wedding photos and trip look lovely, especially while reading this today here in Monument, where it's snowing a ton! I'm a stay-at-home mom of 2 great 5.5 yr old boys, and on NS. I'm 5'7 and have a goal of 125, but have been stuck at 135 for a bit, still I will conquer my goal if simply for my own sake. Thanks for sharing your story and receipes. I run as well, will you be doing the garden of the gods 10 miler this june??

take care
nell mccaffery

if you'd every be up for a run send me an email to 4mccafferys@comcast.net

cheers and best of luck!
nell

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy ... you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Your honemoon looked AWESOME!

i'm also a stay at home mom and i just wanted to thank you sooo much for all of your recipes ... you look AWESOME!!!! i can't wait til im at my goal!!! i have some questions for you ... will you email me ... anointedone87@aol.com Thanks so much!!! on ns my name is LandonsFoxyMama.

*Kirsten*

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI,

WHAT TYPE OF WHITE CLOTH DID YOU PUT ON THE FLOOR, AND DID YOU PIN IT DOWN SO THAT IT WOULD NOT MOVE?

MY HUBBY AND I ARE RENEWING OUR VOWS IN OCT. TO CELEBRATE OUR 20TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! !:-)

THANKS!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful images of your vow renewal location and honeymoon. Both of you look stupendous with each other!! God bless you and have a beautiful and successful life!!    

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home