Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: My Friends and Me in FIRST magazine... Scanned Pics
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Friday, October 20, 2006

My Friends and Me in FIRST magazine... Scanned Pics

Hey guys!

I'm so excited. I don't know how many of you read the newsletter a couple months ago about the "NS Sensational Six", which featured a story on Tracie (mrsgeonice), Susan (candlesusan), Emily (emilyliz), Sharon (Hope4Me!), Brenda (willeyway), and me (amysmithr), but if you didn't you can go back and see it HERE. Anyway, it includes info I think about how we all got to go do this article for First For Women. If not, you can read more about that on my blog post, and see some VIDEO from the trip and photo shoot HERE. The article comes out in stores on Oct 3oth (and is the Nov 20th issue date, I believe).

ANYWAY, Tracie is a subscriber to First magazine and got it in the mail today. She scanned the pages in and sent it out to the rest of us girls and I posted them side by side so we could see the "real version". Sorry the pics are so big. I figured that was the only way to be able to read the story. Anyway, you can get the REAL magazine article if you go buy First in stores on Oct 30th. I do believe according to Tracie that our very own Susan and Sharon even have small pics on the front of the COVER! Awesome, eh? Way to make the cover women! You all rock! Love you all.

Nutrisystem is amazing for helping us to lose all this weight, and even more amazing for providing these support boards for us all so we could form these close friendships and have such great weight loss support along the way. Don't you all agree? :)



Amy
Start Weight 180
Goal Weight 130
Now trying to maintain between 120 and 125 lbs
My Profile
My BLOG
My BLOG "recipes"
BLOG recipes re-posted on NS recipes board (loads TONS faster)





Close-ups so you can read it hopefully:



Yes, they got a few things wrong on me here. My age- I'm 28, and was when they took the photo shoot pics too. LOL. My start weight and lowest weight should be 180 and 120. Also, they mis-quoted me on the "Amy's Top Tip". That should read 1 TEASPOON of peanut butter, not 1 TABLESPOON. Oh well. You all know that anyway. Whatcha gonna do? LOL.


That top left pic was pre-makeup and hair for all of us the morning of the photo shoot. We were just fooling around taking "before" pics without any hair or makeup done (they make you come to those things with little to no make-up and no product in your hair... YIKES). These were pics from one of our own digital cameras, so we never thought it'd end up in the magazine! Susan was funny and said we should all do "Jazz Hands". LOLOL. There's the story on that one. :)



And here are some of my own personal pics from the photo shoot. I actually have a couple of really great individual shots that the photographer took of me, but I don't have the rights to post those here, so I'll just post my pics from my own camera instead.


Almost ready


With the wardrobe stylist


















9 Comments:

Blogger O' Natur Nail said...

whoa very awesome!!! how exciting, i'm gonna have to look for it in the stores now - then mail it to each of yous for an autograph :)

6:51 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

LOL Tressa. Too funny! :) How are ya?

Amy

8:14 AM  
Blogger Nhop1976 said...

Amy,

How wonderfull is that!!! I can't wait to see the magazine add. I agree with Tressa I will have to mail it to you for any autograph. You rock!!!

Natasha

5:17 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

LOL Natasha! Good to "see" you. Hope things are going well! :)

Amy

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, You look absolutely beautiful in every photo! Congratulations on such success, for you and for everyone you have helped by being such an inspiration! Thank you!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Pattie!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wild is that! I actually had bought that issue!! I started NS on 12/29/06 and have lost 3.5 lbs as of this morning. I need to exercise though!

Congrats on your weight loss!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Congrats to you Tara! That's awesome!!! Keep it up.

Amy

9:15 AM  
Blogger VegasGirl said...

OMG! Wow!! you look amazing! I think your story is really inspiring.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home