Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: New pics... March 30, 2007
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Saturday, March 31, 2007

New pics... March 30, 2007

OK, so here I am again with a few more pics. I know when I look at these I should feel good about how far I've come, but instead all I see are the 5 lbs I'd love to lose to be in the bottom of my maintenance range instead of the top of it... Mike's and my vow renewal is just 2 weeks away now and I wanted to feel PERFECT on that day. I will just stay 100% with my eating between now and then and that is the best I can do. The stress of all the wedding planning has really gotten the best of my nerves this past week and I am an emotional basketcase. I just hope I can get it together and not let all the fun of this experience slip away from me. Breathe Amy, breathe... (thanks to all my NS buddies for talking me down off the ledge this morning too)! I don't know where I'd be without all of you guys. I am blessed in so many ways in my life. Thank you to all of you for being a part of it.


Before at 180 (Jan 2005) and Now (March 2007) at 128 lbs

(awful before pic from Jan 31, 2000- Tyler's 3rd birthday, at about 175 lbs):


All pics from March 30, 2007:












12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,

You look absolutely beautiful. Good Luck with your vow renewel and don't stress too much. It will all be perfect when the day gets here. Hugs, Kelli

7:41 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks so much Kelli!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,

You look absolutely fantastic! I know you have worked so hard to get where you are. Have a wonderful vow renewal with Mike!

Pam

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy, you look ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! i am so excited for you and for mike...i can't wait to see all the pics from your renewal.

i am a stresser, so i know how you are feeling right now (obviously different situations), but you are right...just breathe and remember to take it one thing at a time. i know it's probably easier said than done because you have a million and one things to get done, but make sure you are taking time to enjoy this as well.

i'm sending all my good vibes your way so that you get everything you need done, everything you need to figure out figured out and that you get some sleep!!! hahaha...i'm hoping that you have the most absolutely perfect day...you deserve it.

you have done such a great job and are such an inspiration to not only myself, but to everyone. you have no idea how much i adore you. i thank you for all that you do for all of us.

*big hugs*
:) *joely*

8:48 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks so much Pam! We're really hoping to have a great time. :)

Amy

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, Amy, you look absolutely FABULOUS! It's easy to understand why so many folks on the NS BB have you as their hero. Me, too. Congratulations on renewing your vows. It will for sure be a great day!
Marney (MED1 on NS BB)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy you look lovely as ever. Have fun and relax before the vow renewal, I know easier said than done. I really love the white summer dress. Jamie (fluffy2fit)

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,
Just beautiful! You are an inspiration!
Wishing you peace and a wonderful day, fit for a bride!
Kimberly

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy-
You look absolutely fabulous. You keep me motivated with all your pictures of continued success and added in before shots(those are hard). Enjoy your ceremony and vaca!
Sarah
(from your B.I.M. threads)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kashmirkat said...

Holy Cow - you are one hot mama!!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, wow!! You are my inspiration! You are going to be so beautiful at your vow renewal!

~Amanda

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy ... i'm also a stay at home mom and i just wanted to thank you sooo much for all of your recipes ... you look AWESOME!!!! i can't wait til im at my goal!!! i have some questions for you ... will you email me ... anointedone87@aol.com Thanks so much!!! on ns my name is LandonsFoxyMama.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home