Google
Web amysmithr.blogspot.com
calorieking.com
My Life and Weight Loss Through NS: My visit with JannyAnne :)
My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My visit with JannyAnne :)

OK, so it's been a little while since Jan visited, but I wanted to put up these pics. My dear sweet friend Jan (JannyAnne on the NS boards) came out to Colorado with her husband Rob for a visit on Sept 9th, just over 3 weeks ago. We had such a blast!!! We've been good friends on the NSBB since Spring of 2005 when I was still in the process of losing weight and Jan was losing weight for her wedding. (She looked so beautiful on that day)! We started e-mailing daily last Dec (2005) to help eachother lose weight and maintain. Not a day has gone by since (well, except for when she was here visiting, LOL) that we don't e-mail eachother a gazillion times about anything and everything. She is one of my very best friends, and when Chris (cygnet2), Jan, and I get together, everybody just better watch out! LOL.

Here's a few pics from our time together. It was so amazing to finally meet in person, even though it feels like we've known eachother for a lifetime already anyway! Love you Jan!


Jan and me at Garden of the Gods




"Holding up a rock" at Garden of the Gods, LOL


Awwwwwww


at Seven Falls


Seven Falls


The one thing you must know about Jan... she takes pics ANYTIME and ANYWHERE and of ANYTHING she wants. LOL. Here's Rob (Jan's husband) and I hiking in front of her at Seven Falls


OK, SERIOUSLY Jan, one wasn't enough? ROTF...


REALLY now, are you coming or what???


You've GOT to be kidding me?!?! Can we just walk already? LOL


STILL on our hike at Seven Falls... ANOTHER photo op. LOL
HEY! She said the "fence was cute". hehehe


Jan: "Oooo. Ooooo. Look at that rock! Let's take a pic there!!!" hahaha


Jan and Rob at "Inspiration Point", top of the Seven Falls hike. Aren't they just SOOO cute?


She even takes pics of me videotaping!!! LOL


Pic Jan took of the sunset one night from my front porch


Jan joining me at my house, checking out the nightly NSBB posts


Are you KIDDING me??? I can't even come out of my bathroom without a flash going off in my face!!! ROTFLMAO


Best friends

Well obviously, you know Jan now and know there are a GAZILLION more pics than that, but that's all I'm posting here. LOL. It was a great time. One I'll treasure for a lifetime!

Jan, you know I love ya! :)

Amy

6 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

ROTFLMAO....good post Amy! I especially like the first 2 pics...every since my mom said that looked like a guys "hooha" in the background rock, that's seriously all I see now! LOLOL...

good captions! and it WAS a cute fence, THAT ROCK did need holding up, your butt is just sooo cute I had to keep taking pics, and that last one of you on the hike was right before you fell over that rock. LOL...you took video of me taking pics...so I had to get even. hehehe...and ya look pretty good for just coming out of the loo! LOL...

Love ya Amy!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

HaHa, great comebacks Jan... of course I expected no less from you. :)

Amy

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww you guys look awesome!!! beautiful pics and the comments are great too! Glad you put them up on your blog...those are memories you guys will have forever!

hugs...talk to you later!

Love Gina "bbeeaannss"

10:40 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Gina!

You know how much our time together in NYC meant to me too. If only it could've been longer! (but at least I got to come see you twice, LOL). Hope we can ALL get together some day soon. That would be a HOOT!

Amy

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL those are some great pics! Looks like a great time.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Lynn! It was. :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home